Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lost in the New TV Season

Just a few comments about the new TV Season.  I've only seen a handful of new shows and so far:

"How I Met Your Mother" - Sucks
"Surface" - Sticks
"My Name is Earl" - Good show so far
"Invasion" - Interesting, but not very engaging.  Will have to see more episodes.

I saw Lost last night. Very cool and still incredibly frustrating.  Is there no resolution on this island? "Lift it up"????

=========

I was talking to my co-worker about "Surface."  I mentioned that this show about alien creature on earth.  How can this show last more than one season?  My co-worker says, "what about a show about castaways on an island?" I mentioned that Gilligan's Island, lasted three seasons, so Lost can go on forever.

=========

I'm not a big fan of the supernatural/horror genre.  My wife has been wanting me to see "Medium".  I told her that I just don't care for these type of shows.  The season premiere aired and my wife really wants me to see it.  I told her that there's another show airing tomorrow called "Ghost Whisperer" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.  Same premise, how about I watch that show.  Silence.  I laughed and then I cried.  I can still fell her punch.

No comments: