Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Love the Angels

On Monday, I begged my wife to let me go to the last game of the ALDS. Angels vs. Yankees.
 
She let me go and I bought tickets on eBay.  That was a mistake.  I got ripped off. I'll tell this story later.
 
There's nothing like being in a stadium with 40,000 fans and we're all cheering for the same thing.  Everytime a run was scored, I'm high fiving complete strangers.  It was surreal.
 
I'm standing in the terrace section behind home plate during the final inning and praying that the Yankees will not tie this up.  Finally Erstad makes a great catch at first and throws out Matsui.  I'm in my section standing up, screaming and jumping like a little girls.
 
What a fantastic game. Now off to my car for an hour of not going anywhere.

No comments: