Friday, March 07, 2008

Hillary the Monster

I haven’t written in a while.  Mainly because I’m incredibly busy.  I’m hoping to do a little more now that there’s a real battle between Obama and Hillary.

Today Barak’s advisor resigns because she called Hillary a “Monster.” Apparently before this the Clinton campaign was bringing up Barak’s youthful drug experimentation.

I’m just frustrated that this is where campaigning has brought us.  I really don’t care about half the stuff the other side says.  What a person did in their youth is just that, something they did in their youth.

Name calling is another facet of campaigning that we all have to endure.  Monster is hardly a word that will take you down.

Maybe in my idealism I want to think that people are voting based on whether that person believes the same things you do and represents your interests.

I’m so naïve.

No comments: