Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Website Upgrade

Things are getting real exciting for me and this website.  I've recently upgrade to Coldfusion 8 and there's a lot of cool features.  You can see some of them right now with the WSOP Photo Gallery.  With the latest upgrade from Adobe, they have tightened up the way things are done and as a result I've had to make fixes (good fixes) to the site.  If you're interested in a new home site and would like to take advantage of some of the automated features of this website, let me know.  Contact me at rep@humblefolks.com.
You can see the work that I've done at www.mypalal.com - Alan Ng Home Page. I've been able to link my various blog sites to my main site, so that my main site acts as dashboard of all of my blogs. The main site also help build the Search Engine rankings for each other.
 
Alan Ng
 
 

No comments: