Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Battle of the Sexes

Well, now we're into a new season of reality television. I'm a passive viewer of 1 vs. 100 and this week they had the battle of the sexes. 1 woman vs. 100 men and 1 man vs. 100 women.

Now anyone who knows me, knows I'm not sexist, even though I love the ladies. I just find these few facts about the show interesting:
  • The woman was intelligent, but she lost the game on a math question. Hmm.
  • I never thought I'd see anyone ever beat 100 people on this show. The man was the first person to ever win a million dollars and it was against all women.

No, I'm not saying men are smarter than women. I just find this episode interesting.

Celebrity Apprentice is awesome. Omarosa is going to be interesting to watch. She's definitely not there to make friends and she's the only one there who has two faces.

No comments: