Friday, October 13, 2006

Blog, Blogging, and other Bloggery

It's almost been month since I began this active blogging.  I've somehow managed to create about 5-6 blog sites, all on different topics and created an automated system to post these blogs.
 
If you notice, I have various topics that I'm interested in.  I have a few blog spot accounts as well as a myspace account.  So all I have to do is create a blog in an email, send it.  It's posted to my blog spot site and then it's posted on my personal website (www.mypalal.com) and I'm done.
 
They only way that I can make this work right is to basically make it easy to update.  And I believe I'm at a point where I'm happy.
 
Here's some things to consider if you want to get into the blog business:
 
Have something to say.  I'm still working on this.  I comment but I don't necessarily say anything.
 
Get in the habit.  Just start writing.  Don't be afraid.  Just do it.
 
Maintain your privacy.  You're more or less making your life public on the internet.  Don't do anything stupid.  A few years ago, I wrote about my horrible manager on my website.  That wasn't good.  Good thing now that I have the best manager who ever lived.
 
Sorry, I'm wiping some brown stuff on my nose.
 
I want to let you know what I think, but at the same time, I don't want you coming over to my house.  Let's talk through this forum first.  OK.
 
That's all I have to say now.

1 comment:

Nettysnet said...

Hello, I just stumbled on your site, because I got lured in for a trip to Florida. I know my husband and I will have to sit in on a timeshare presentation, but we will just have to endure 90 minutes. The trip was offered to me over the phone, and is already paid for. They offered us six nights in Orlando, and two free tickets to Universal Studios, and also a rental car. I guess we will have to make the best of this trip! with presentation and all. I read your info on timeshares, and just wanted to thank you for the great insight. If you have any further advice, please let me know!
Thanks for listening,
Nettysnet