Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Earning a Little Extra - Part 2

Its been about 2 and half weeks since Laurie and I started our Herbalife training and I'm happy to say we're finally done with the first phase of our training.  We're ready to sell and make phone calls.
 
Let me give you an update on weight loss goals.  My hope is to get to the 190 - 195 level.  That's a good weight for someone my size and build.  After 10 days of being on the Herbalife diet, I'm currently at 201 lbs.  I'm two pounds away from being under 200 pounds, which I haven't been at since college about 15 years ago.  My clothes now look horrible on me.  I'm like a little kid wearing grown up clothes.  With good comes bad I guess.
 
Laurie is having good results too.  She is definitely shrinking and still looking very fine, like the hotty she is.  She's going to have the same clothes problems as well.  I'm just happy that she's having three healthy meals each day and not going on one of her pageant-starvation diets.
 
Nows the time for us to hit the ground running.  We have phone calls to make tomorrow.  Don't worry, it's not to you, our friends, but these are leads from our website.  The system is pretty easy, we have a website, www.energeticfolks.com. At this website we offer visitors a chance to request a sample diet pack for free.  They just pay for shipping and handling.  The pack comes with samples of our products and a DVD to watch.  The DVD will do most of the selling for us.
 
Once the pack is sent, we'll book a follow up appointment to discuss the DVD and samples and hopefully get an order at this point.
 
To be honest, I'm a little nervous.  I'm not the salesy type.  What helps is that I'm actually one the product and I'm actually seeing results.  In two weeks, I should be at my target weight.  At this point, it's to the gym to being toning.
 
If you're interested in the sample pack, please call me at 888.349.8471 or visit my website at www.energeticfolks.com or to purchase Herbalife products now, go to www.herbalfolks.com.
 
Talk to you soon.
 
Alan Ng
 
 

No comments: