Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Funny Weight Loss Story

I just lost 4 pounds in 3 days on my new Herbalife diet.  I have a funny story.
 
My clothes are not fitting me at the moment.  Thank goodness it's because they are too big.  So I'm at Disneyland and I'm at one of the stalls in the bathroom.  Normally the way it works is that your rear end keeps your pants up while you're doing your business.  In this case, because I lost a few inches on my hips, my pants fell down exposing my underwear from behind.  Oops.
 
When anyways, if you're looking for a safe and healthy way to lose weight, visit our Herbalife website at www.herbalfolks.com
 
Alan Ng
 
 

1 comment:

William Fatner said...

I love this page's dedication to losing weight. But Fat people make way too many excuses. Overweight people typically just need to STOP putting food in their mouths. Simple as that. Fat people are usually very sensitive to the truth and complain that this attitude is "mean" or "uncaring." God helps those that help themselves, so put down the chips and get healthy already.

Look, here's the DIET SOLUTION; anyone that wants to lose the flubber should simply take a picture of themselves and put it on the fridge next to a picture of a starving child. Next time you need a cupcake, stare at the picture for 30 seconds and get real.

There's more, but you can read it all at the link below. We welcome all feedback.

http://iblogfat.blogspot.com/