Monday, October 29, 2007

Herbalife - the aftermath

This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.  Thanks to all of you who have encouraged me.  I've been making calls and sometimes rejection is something you have to deal with when making calls.  I've wondered if a male voice is really the voice of comfort to people who need to lose weight.  Laurie's had just about the same amount of success that I have.
 
My goal so far is to send out Sample Packs.  I've had about 32 people to call.  I reached a few and they just weren't interested.  It's a little discouraging, but I'll keep plugging away.
 
I have 2 potential leads but now it's a game of phone tag.
 
If you saw my last blog there's a comment from a fellow distributor.  She was very encouraging.  I'm trying to sound natural and passionate about the product.  I'm just trying to figure out if it's me or just the way things go.  You know, people just not willing to respond.
 
It's a great product.  I'm losing weight and I'm feeling healthy and energetic.  I just need to persevere and get my ratios established.
 
Now I'm just rambling.  I'm trying to be honest in this Multi-Level Marketing business.  I just want to get at least one pack out.
 
Alan Ng
 
 

No comments: